Track 1: Smart Transportation
Chair: Che-Lun Hung Ph.D, Providence University, Taiwan
- Frédéric Magoulès, Ecole Centrale Paris, France.
- Hai Jiang, Arkansas State University, USA.
- Huiru Zheng, Ulster University, UK.
- Che-Rung Lee, National Tsing Hua University, Taiwan.
- Don-Lin Yang, Feng Chia University, Taiwan.
- Hani Mahmassani, Northwestern University,
Track 2: Green Network and Energy Efficiency
Chair: Yongxin Zhu, Shanghai Jiaotong University, China
- Haihang You, Chinese Academy of Sciences, China
- Tian Huang, University of Cambridge,UK
- Linghe Kong, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, China
- Prof. Lei Jiang, Indiana University Bloomington, USA
- Prof. Feng Wang, Kunming University of Technology, China
- Francesco Longo, University of Messina, Italy
Track 3: Cloud Computing and Network Infrastructure for Smart Cities
Chair: Haibo Zhang, University of Otago, New Zealand
- Dr. Ye Hao, Chinese Academy of Sciences,China
- Dr. Zheng Yingbing, Chinese Academy of Sciences,China
- Keke Gai, Beijing Institute of Technology, China
Track 4: Smart Electric Power Systems for Smart Cities
Chair: Sid Suryanarayanan, Colorado State University, USA
Track 5: Smart Buildings
Chair: Ala Al-Fuqaha, Western Michigan University, USA
- Alberto Cerpa, UC-Merced, USA
- Omprakash Gnawali, University of Houston, USA
Track 6: IoT for Smart Cities
Chair: Sejun Song, University of Missouri-Kansas City (UMKC), USA
- Nils T. Kannengießer, QuanTag IT Solutions, Germany
- Daehee (Danny) Kim, University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point, USA
- Hyungbae Park, University of Central Missouri, USA
- Young-Joo Kim, ETRI, Korea
- Baek-Young Choi, University of Missouri-Kansas City (UMKC), USA
- Xinjie Guan, Nanjing Tech University (NanjingTech), China
- Xili Wan, Nanjing Tech University (NanjingTech), China
Track 7: Smart Water Systems
Chair: Alan Mickelson ,University of Colorado, USA
- Nalini Venkatasubramanian, University of California, Irvine, USA
Track 8: Smart Power Grids
Chair: Elmar Bollin, Offenburg University of Applied Sciences, Germany